Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS) Update v17.5: MR5 released
Sophos has released version 17.5 MR5 for the Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS).
Note: For more information on upgrading, please take a look at the following post: SFOS Firmware auf Sophos Firewall aktualisieren.
Sophos APX 120 support
While previously the APX 120 could only be managed via Sophos Central, the MR5 update from Sophos has made it compatible with the XG firewall. This means that all APX access points can now be managed via Sophos Central or the XG firewall. 👍
- NC-42458 [Authentication] CAA error “Username already logged in too many times. Client will try again shortly”
- NC-43413 [Authentication] access_server does not always react to service heartbeats
- NC-43108 [Email] Unable to use a Russian search string in SMTP quarantine search
- NC-40223 [Licensing] Unable to send license sync request after not receiving CSR response
- NC-44226 [Wireless] MAC filtering cannot be configured for a SSID using API