Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS) Update v17.5: MR7 released
Sophos has released version 17.5 MR7 for the Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS).
Note: For more information on upgrading, please take a look at the following post: SFOS Firmware auf Sophos Firewall aktualisieren.
Vulnerabilities of TCP SACK PANIC closed
With this update, Sophos has closed the TCP SACK PANIC vulnerabilities, which is why we strongly recommend this update. The access points should also be updated afterwards, as they have also received an update.
- NC-41262 [Authentication] Users randomly getting disconnected with CAA
- NC-46466 [CaptivePortal] Connection security configuration options for Captive Portal and HTTP Proxy
- NC-46787 [CM (Zero Touch)] Some USB pen drives fails to mount
- NC-46750 [Dynamic Routing (PIM)] Camera recordings are missing at NVR
- NC-46707 [Email] Exception for IP reputation and RBL works incorrectly
- NC-43902 [Firewall] API export of service objects has the incorrect order
- NC-45322 [Firewall] NMI backtraces
- NC-45603 [Firewall] Legacy Mode SMTP rule with IPlist not working
- NC-47632 [Firewall] TCP SACK PANIC - Kernel vulnerabilities
- NC-45720 [Firmware Management] Device rebooting continuously while boot with SFOS firmware version after migration from CROS
- NC-46658 [RED] Typo in Popup message after RED creation in German language setting
- NC-43414 [Authentication, SSLVPN] Login restriction feature on user accounts for SSL VPN not working correctly
- NC-45258 [SSLVPN] Wrong route is added while using static virtual IP address in SSL-VPN Site-to-Site tunnel
- NC-46579 [Web] Unable to add sub-domain when sub-domain contains single value
- NC-47906 [Wireless] TCP SACK PANIC - Kernel vulnerabilities on XG managed AP