Sophos XG Update v17.0.3: MR3 Released
Sophos has completed version v17.0.3 MR3 of SFOS. All those who have installed version v17.0 on their XG can install the update immediately.
If you don’t see the update on your XG firewall yet, you can download the new version from MySophos Portal, as usual.
- NC-25584 [IPsec] IPsec tunnel frequently gets disconnected after migration to v17
- NC-25597 [IPsec] Disabling DPD has no effect
- NC-25641 [IPsec] Improve IPsec failover behavior
- NC-26024 [IPsec] Change default “Policy Keying Tries” to unlimited
- NC-26032 [IPsec] Too many email notifications on connection retry
- NC-25986 [Logging] Pre-auth XSS to RCE vulnerability
- NC-23214 [Wireless] XG105w failed to update channel width 80 MHz for 5Ghz band