Sophos MTR becomes MDR and gets new features

Sophos Managed Threat Response Service from Sophos will get a new name at the end of November – formerly Sophos MTR will become Sophos MDR. Find out what this name change means for existing customers and what new features will be added in this article. Brief retrospect In October 2019, Sophos introduced Managed Threat Response …

Sophos MTR becomes MDR and gets new features Read more →

Sophos Compromise Assessment Service Titelbild

Sophos Compromise Assessment – Have I been breached?

Today I would like to introduce you to a new service from Sophos called “Sophos Compromise Assessment”. In doing so, we’ll look at exactly what the service entails, who it’s for, and where the differences are with Rapid Response and MDR. The Sophos Incident Response Services Sophos currently offers two incident response services: Rapid Response …

Sophos Compromise Assessment – Have I been breached? Read more →

Sophos Firewall Firmware Update SFOS v19 MR1

Sophos Firewall updates no longer free of charge

The days of getting Sophos Firewall firmware updates for free will soon be over. Only customers with a valid support license will receive SFOS updates. Sophos itself writes that 80% of customers are not affected because they already have such a license. For the remaining 20%, there are only firmware updates, with a valid license. …

Sophos Firewall updates no longer free of charge Read more →

Price increase Sophos Intercept X

Price increases now also at Sophos Central

After the price increases of the Sophos firewall appliances including accessories, the SD-RED and APX access points, the Central platform is now also affected. Due to changing market conditions, Sophos is revising prices upward for the following products effective August 1, 2022: Sophos Intercept X Advanced: + 7–10 % Sophos Intercept X Advanced with XDR: …

Price increases now also at Sophos Central Read more →

Sophos price increase

Sophos increases prices for the third time in 8 months

Triggered by the chip crisis and higher delivery costs, there was a price increase in December 2021. There was then another price increase in April 2022. From July 2022, prices will now rise once again 😞. Sophos cites challenges in the global supply chain and a significant increase in component prices and shipping costs as …

Sophos increases prices for the third time in 8 months Read more →

Sophos price increase

Sophos raises prices again

The last price hearing was not long ago and came into effect on January 16. In December 2021, we reported on the price increase: Sophos increases prices for SG series, access points and REDs. As of April 4, there is already the next price increase, with 1:1 the same justification as in December: Global supply …

Sophos raises prices again Read more →

Sophos Managed Threat Detection

Managed Threat Detection – 24/7 monitoring and detection

In this blog post, I would like to introduce you to Managed Threat Detection (MTD) for endpoints and servers, which has been available for purchase since the end of July 2021. Sophos primarily targets MTD at customers who are not (yet) ready to replace their existing third-party endpoint and server solution with the Sophos agent. …

Managed Threat Detection – 24/7 monitoring and detection Read more →

Shopping Cart