Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced mit XDR
Net price: 109.20 CHF
- This product can be ordered worldwide! ↪ Shipping & Delivery
Intercept X Advanced with XDR gives you the complete endpoint protection package that Sophos has to offer. Included are all the features of classic endpoint protection with Intercept X for protection against ransomware and exploits. But as the product's name suggests, you also buy the "XDR" feature here.
XDR means "Extended Detection and Response" and is interesting for all those who want to get to the bottom of the cause of an attack in more detail or who need to do so in certain companies. XDR is therefore used when, for example, malware has been blocked or an exploit has been prevented. It could be that a prevented attack is only a sign of a much larger attack. In our opinion, XDR can be seen as an extension of the Root Cause Analysis already contained in Intercept X, simply with many more possibilities.
Would you like to see the Sophos Central user interface live? Simply go to central.sophos.com and use the demo account. Username: email@example.com / Password: Demo@sophos.com
Extensive expertise at a relatively low price
Intercept X Advanced with XDR takes over the tasks normally performed by experienced analysts. Intercept X Advanced with XDR does not rely on people asking questions and interpreting data like other XDR solutions. Sophos's product is based on machine learning and is complemented by the intelligence of SophosLabs.
Artificial security competence at its best
Intercept X Advanced with XDR automatically detects and prioritizes potential threats and forwards knowledge to the IT department. Machine Learning is used to identify suspicious events and sort them by importance. Analysts can quickly identify what to focus their attention on and understand which computers may be affected.
Most organizations rely on malware experts who specialize in reverse engineering to analyze suspicious files. This approach is not only time-consuming, but also requires a high level of cyber security that most companies do not meet. Intercept X Advanced with XDR offers a better approach. Using deep learning malware analysis, malware is automatically and extremely detailed analyzed, file attributes and code are broken down, and compared with millions of other files. Analysts can then easily identify which attributes and code segments are similar to good or bad files. This makes it very efficient to determine whether a file should be blocked or allowed.
To experience the product in practice, take a look at the videos linked below!
Try Sophos Central free of charge!
Create a free Sophos Central Account now and test all products, including Central Intercept X Advanced with XDR without obligation for 30 days. Once you're convinced of the solution after your trial period, you can easily order licenses from us.Jetzt Account erstellen
|Sophos Central Endpoint||Sophos Central Intercept X||Intercept X Advanced||Intercept X Advanced with XDR|
|Web Control / Category-based URL Blocking:||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Peripheral Control (e.g. USB):||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Deep Learning malware detection:||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Anti-Malware File Scanning:||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Pre-execution Behavior Analysis (HIPS):||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) Blocking:||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Data Loss Prevention:||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Runtime Behavior Analysis (HIPS):||✔||-||✔||✔|
|Malicious Traffic Detection (MTD):||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Active Adversary Mitigations:||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Ransomware File Protection (CryptoGuard):||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Disk and Boot Record Protection (WipeGuard):||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Man-in-the-Browser Protection (Safe Browsing):||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Automated Malware Removal:||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Synchronized Security Heartbeat:||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Root Cause Analysis:||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Malware Analysis with SophosLabs:||-||-||-||✔|
|Enterprise-wide threat detection:||-||-||-||✔|
|Endpoint detection and response (EDR):||-||-||-||✔|
|24/7 Monitoring and Response:||-||-||-||-|
|Lead-driven threat hunting:||-||-||-||-|
|Advanced lead-less threat hunting:||-||-||-||-|
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Explained (50 Minuten)
- Intercept X Advanced mit EDR EAP (German)
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR (22 Minuten)
- EDR Explained - What is endpoint detection and response? (English)
- Intercept X Advanced with EDR (Deutsch)
- Intercept X Advanced with EDR (English)
- What's new in Sophos Central - Intercept X Advanced with EDR - verfügbar (Deutsch)
- Today’s Threat Landscape
- From Zero to Hacking in Three Hours
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Search
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Threat Case
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Threat Intelligence
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Allow Application
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Device Isolation
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Isolation Exclusion Policy
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Process Details
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Process Trace
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR How-To - Block Application